BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

Heart Search - Robin D. Owens This is the 10th novel in the Heart Series. It is set 15 years after Heart Journey, and features the next generation. The hero is Laev Hawtorn and the heroine is Camellia Darjeeling. Like all Robin D Owens books, the characters are flawed. Both Laev and Camellia struggles with their past. They have both been scarred, and both are wary of love.Camellia is a strong, indepenent woman, that’s carving out her own niche in the Society. A bit more about the history of the world was revealed. Camellia’s logic made sense to me. It is a sign how multifaceted the world is that Robin D Owens managed to add another facet to it. ( Which is a feat after ten books). The plot was good, with a lot of twists and turns but it felt like the first half missed a layer of internal conflict. It wasn’t until 100 pages in that I felt that tug at my heart that all good Robin D Owens novels have.And that’s the reason it doesn’t get a four.But it was a good read, and I do recommend it.