BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

Delicate Freakn' Flower - Eve Langlais I noticed this one when it was released, but I never bought it, so when it was offered as a free read I downloaded it. And I am glad I did. I loved this book in so many ways. It was funny, filled with snark and snappy comebacks. I loved Naomi, Her snarkiness, her determination to keep her independence. She was scarred by the past, and her reasoning made sense. She knew exactly what she wanted- which was to not mate with a shifter. Thank you very much. Ethan and Jared are determined to show her she is wrong. And how they do it. They start a sensual feast. A long courtship, that lasts until they have convinced Nicole that she needs a shifter.But now for the things I didn't like. When it comes to the plot, the suspense subplot felt tacked on and unnecessary. I didn't feel that it added anything to the story. There were a few minor typos, but the thing that annoyed me most was the formatting... I have no idea why, but the spacing was 1,5 lines Why? Since it gives an unprofessional impression. Will I get more books? Oh definitely. I loved this book, and the major flaw is fixable.