BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

The Zero Dog War (Zero Dog Missions, #1) - Keith Melton I had heard good things about Keith Melton, so when Allromance offered a 50% discount on Samhain books, I bought it. The story starts with a bang, and everything wents down hill from there. The plot twisted and turned. I liked how they only had partial success, never a total victory, when they faced the villain. I enjoyed the misfits of The Zero Dog Mercenaries. From Rafe, the werewolf, to Mai with her undead pets. I enjoyed how the author played with the prejudices, and turned them into something new. This story has a large dose of humor with the action, and I loved the snark, and the way Andrea couldn’t stop mouthing off with Jake. However, at times it felt like the author focused to much on the humor. This especially shows when it comes to the villain, which is a heap of clichés. In fact, it felt like the author had piled on every cliché he could think off. So, will I buy another book by Keith Melton? Probably. It was a fun, fast paced read and I enjoyed it.