BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

Haunted Wolves - Moira Rogers I loved Haunted Sanctuary, so when Haunted Wolves release approached I e-mailed and requested an review copy. And Bree graciously sent me one :).This is a poignant tale, with a theme of taking the steps to heal past scars. And the most poignant part was Lorelei's and Colin's romance. I loved it. From the first step to acknowledging the spark, to acting on it, to starting to build a relationship. Both Lorelei and Colin had their scars, and I really appreciated how they started to trust each other, and help each other heal the worst of the scars.The plot was well crafted, and filled with unexpected twists. I loved how everything was connected, and how even the most tiniest thing could turn out to be pivotal. I especially liked how the setting and the plot was interconnected. Things happening at the farm propelled the plot forward, as did old prejudices in the town.The biggest problem I had was that all the other emotions in the book occassionally overshadowed the spark between Lorelei and Colin. But it was an wonderful romance, and I look forward to read the next book in the series.