BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)

Fire Inside (Chaos, #2) - Kristen Ashley I read and liked Motorcycle Man, so when I got the chance to read an Arc of Fire Inside, I took it.It was intresting to revisit Chaos and Ride, and see how they lived now. And they hadn't changed, they were still rough bikers with a honor codex.I loved Hop. He was rough, he had a temper, but he also had a heart of gold. And my heart melt when I saw all the ways he helped Lanie. Lanie... I struggled a bit with Lanie. She had a lot of issues, both from how her fiance died, and how her parents treated her. It was intresting to follow her path from a disharmonic bitch, to being more certain of herself. I'll admit that she grew on me, especially when she started to face her fears. It was intresting to read about their relationship, I especially appreciated that there was a sense of uncertainty if they would reach their HEA.Despit all the things I liked with the book, I had trouble with the characters. Mainly because I never felt the angst Lanie felt after her nightmares, or the passion between them. I cannot pinpoint why. For me it just lacked that magical something that takes a good book to a great book.