BookRecommendations

BookRecommendations

All He Ever Desired

All He Ever Desired - Shannon Stacey After reading All he ever needed, which was a disappointment to me, I hestitated before I requested this one on Netgalley. Since it was an Arc, I figured all I would lose if I didn't like it was time. I am happy to say that I did like it.Just like all the Kowalski novels, this book was a small town romance with down to earth characters. I loved how both the good sides and bad sides of living in a small town were included in the novel.If this novel had a theme, it was second chances. Lauren and Ryan got a second chance at love. It was touching to follow their relationship. From the first awkward moment when they met each other again, to their HEA.Nick got a second chance to make amends for his stupidity. I'll confess that I liked how Lauren dealt with Nick. It was interesting to watch how Nick and Ryan interacted.The biggest problem I had with this book was that it felt a bit too long. After page 150 it felt like the book was dragging just to reach a higher wordcount.